23.8.07

Cassano Ready For Azzurri's Call-up


The new Sampdoria player declared that he's on good terms with Italian national team coach Roberto Donadoni and this might be the season where he is back on the international level.


Antonio Cassano is ready if Donadoni calls him up for the Azzurri's squad, after the national team coach had opened up the doors for the former Real Madrid player in the past days.


"I created a good rapport with the coach," he confirmed. "He has always been clear with me and even when he did not call me up, we spoke calmly as if we were two friends.


Roma is still in Cassano's heart.


"The people who know me, know that I am still very tied to Rome and Roma," he continued. "Going back, I would have never left Roma, because Roma is in my heart and I will go to live there.


"However, now it's something which has passed. I carry Roma in my heart, but the past is past."



No comments: